Palpa pays deposit refunds for return locations registered in the return systems and returning deposit beverage packages for recycling as instructed.
The credit notes are created and recorded on 15th day and the last day of every month. The payment term is always 21 days net from the value date. Palpa pays the deposit refunds to a bank account reported by the return location on the due date.
Palpa sends the credit notes as paperinvoices via post, as e-invoices or via email. Log your e-invoicing address on Extranet or report it by e-mail: email@example.com.
REFUNDING OF MANUAL RETURNS
We recommend to use a follow up form for manual returns. Attach the tag of a Palpa sticker and mark the return date and content (cans/plastic bottles/glass bottles) to the form. Save the information for checking the refunds.
The follow up form can be delivered to the people in charge of inspecting invoices and the refunds can be followed up in Extranet with a delay of about 4 weeks from the pick-up date.
Palpa refunds the manual returns of cans and plastic bottles on the basis of the calculation data delivered by processing plants. Glass bottles are refunded on the basis of pick-ups reported by drivers with a container conversion. The receipt number is the same as the sticker number and the date of the receipt is the calculation date or the pick-up date of a glass container.
WHO IS IN CHARGE OF WHAT?
The return location
- Is in charge of appropriate sorting of beverage packages and the use of an appropriate transportation unit.
- Is in charge of marking the transportation units with a Palpa sticker.
Drivers and processing plants
- Are in charge of transporting and counting the returns and reporting to Palpa.
- Are in charge of monitoring the purity of the returns.
- Is in charge of creating the credit notes and paying the deposit refunds in accordance with the rules and regulations.
More detailed information about returns can be found here.
RETURNS AND COMPLAINTS ON THE EXTRANET
Returns can be easily tracked on Palpa’s Extranet. All complaints should be handled primarily through the Extranet.
For further information, see the Extranet instructions.