REGISTER A NEW RETURN LOCATION
The return location must register with Palpa for the payment of deposit and handling fees. Registration requires a business ID. Registration is done using the electronic registration form.
The rules for return systems can be found on the material bank.
FILL IN THE REGISTRATION FORM
Fill in the registration form on the Extranet. If you wish, you can print a copy of the form after you submit it.
Palpa's customer service will review the information and approve the registration application within a few days. If the return start date is in the future, Palpa will accept the registration approximately one week before the return begins.
An email will be sent to the return location once the registration application has been approved. Both the username and password will be sent by e-mail to all Extranet users specified during registration. The first batch of identification stickers will also be sent to the return location by post.
Palpa Extranet is a service for registered users.
On the Extranet you can
- Order more Palpa stickers
- Update contact information
- Check return information
- Complain about missing returns
- Create new Extranet users and administer user rights
- Announce closure of the return location
More information can be found on Extranet instruction
TERMINATION OF A RETURN LOCATION
The return location must notify Palpa of its termination.
- Notify Palpa of termination either by filling in the notification of termination on the Palpa Extranet service or by e-mail to Palpa's customer service at [email protected]
- Acknowledge the return vending machine for the last returns before removing the vending machine so that the last returns can be refunded.
- Return the last returns to Palpa. Note! The last bags / boxes / containers may also be returned half full.
- Return the extra glass containers to the beverage supplier to get the container deposit back. The deposit for a 600 L container is € 150 VAT 24% and the deposit for a 240 L container € 80 VAT 24%.
- Discard any unused labels. Labels are company and place of business specific.